Benefits of Standard Membership:
- 10% discount on registration for our annual congress
- 10% discount on online course registrations
- Reduced fees for additional selected neuropsychoanalysis events
- Eligibility to vote in the annual General Meeting of the Society
- Access to members-only online content
- Supporting the development of neuropsychoanalysis
Fees for Membership
- Standard: £30 (approx €34, $40)
- Add online journal: £50 (approx €56, $66)
- Add printed copies of journal (published bi-annually): £69 (approx €77, $91)
- Student: All benefits of Standard membership, plus online journal: £40 (approx €45, $53)
Upon registration, you will get an email confirming your membership, and notifying you of your password to access members-only content, as well as log-in information for those getting online access to the journal. Society membership is offered on a calendar year basis. You will get a reminder to renew your membership in January.
NB: Please note that the Society is not a credentialing nor qualifying organisation, and members are discouraged from using membership status for promotional purposes.