Fees for Membership
- Basic Society Membership: £30 (approx €39, $43)
- Society Membership with online journal access: £50 (approx €64, $72)
- Student Society membership with online journal access: £40 (approx €51, $58)
- Society Membership with online access AND printed copies of journal (published bi-annually): £69 (approx €89, $100)
Benefits of Membership:
- 10% discount on registration for our annual congress
- 10% discount on online course registrations
- Reduced fees for additional selected neuropsychoanalysis events
- Eligibility to vote in the annual General Meeting of the Society
- Access to members-only online content
- Supporting the development of neuropsychoanalysis
Upon registration, you will get an email confirming your membership, and notifying you of your password to access members-only content, as well as log-in information for those getting online access to the journal. Society membership is offered on a calendar year basis. You will get a reminder to renew your membership in January.
NB: Please note that the Society is not a credentialing nor qualifying organisation, and members are discouraged from using membership status for promotional purposes.