The Neuropsychoanalysis Foundation manages the information collected on behalf of the entities of the Neuropsychoanalysis Association (the Foundation, the Neuropsychoanalysis Fund in London, and the Neuropsychoanalysis Trust in Cape Town). We manage data pertaining to the International Neuropsychoanalysis Society, our mailing list, the website of the Association, and the purchase of content on the NPSA Learning platform.
The information we have about our contacts and members has been provided by them, and comes from one or more of the following sources:
- Signing up for the mailing list
- Submitting information about a regional group, neuropsychoanalysis lab, research grant, or proposal to present at a Congress or other meeting
- Registering for, or attending, one of our events
- Joining the international Neuropsychoanalysis Society
- Purchasing a course on the NPSA Learning Platform
We do not share contacts’ information with any third parties, nor do we purchase or otherwise receive information from any third parties. Our data is protected by a firewall on our website server, and by strong security protocols provided by the additional platforms we use: MailChimp (our mailing list), Salesforce (our data base), and Click & Pledge (our credit card processor). We never have access to the full credit card numbers for any purchases, which are managed by Click & Pledge.
Members may request a copy of all of the information we have on them at any time, and they may request that we delete their data at any time. However, if we delete a member’s data at their request, we will not be able to provide them in the future with any information on prior purchases, event attendance, or any other past activities, as that data will be erased permanently.
The data we have may include:
- A contact’s name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number
- A contact’s training background and professional credentials
- Academic or biographical information submitted with proposals to present at a Congress, register a regional group, or apply for a grant