Benefits of Standard Membership:
- Discount on registration for our annual congress.
- Discount on NPSA Learning platform course purchases.
- Reduced fees for additional selected neuropsychoanalysis events.
- Eligibility to vote in the annual General Meeting of the Society.
- Access to members-only online content.
- Supporting the development of neuropsychoanalysis.
Fees for Membership
- Standard: $40
- Plus online journal: $65
- Plus print copies of journal (published bi-annually): $88
- Student: All benefits of Standard membership, plus online journal: $25
- Please note that we have recently revised our guidelines for students. Active students (undergraduate and graduate students, or the equivalent) are welcome to join the Society at the ‘Student’ level of membership. If you already have a degree (e.g., post-docs, residents, interns, candidates and already qualified professionals), we ask that you please join at one of the other membership levels. However, if you are encountering financial challenges, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon registration, you will get an email confirming your membership, and notifying you of your password to access members-only content, as well as log-in information for those getting online access to the Journal. Society membership is offered on a rolling basis.
NB: Please note that the Society is not a credentialing nor qualifying organisation, and members are discouraged from using membership status for promotional purposes.