Benefits of Standard Membership:
- Discount on registration for our annual congress.
- Discount on NPSA Learning platform course purchases.
- Reduced fees for additional selected neuropsychoanalysis events.
- Eligibility to vote in the annual General Meeting of the Society.
- Access to members-only online content.
- Supporting the development of neuropsychoanalysis.
Fees for Membership
- Standard: $40
- Plus online journal: $65
- Plus print copies of journal (published bi-annually): $88
- Student: All benefits of Standard membership, plus online journal: $25
Upon registration, you will get an email confirming your membership, and notifying you of your password to access members-only content, as well as log-in information for those getting online access to the Journal. Society membership is offered on a rolling basis.
NB: Please note that the Society is not a credentialing nor qualifying organisation, and members are discouraged from using membership status for promotional purposes.