Benefits of Standard Membership:
- discount on registration for our annual congress
- discount on NPSA Learning Platform course purchases
- reduced fees for additional selected neuropsychoanalysis events
- eligibility to vote in the annual General Meeting of the Society
- access to members-only online content
- supporting the development of neuropsychoanalysis
Fees for Membership
- Standard: $40
- Plus online journal: $65
- Plus print copies of journal (published bi-annually): $88
- Student: All benefits of Standard membership, plus online journal: $25
Upon registration, you will get an email confirming your membership, and notifying you of your password to access members-only content, as well as log-in information for those getting online access to the journal. Society membership is offered on a calendar year basis. You will get a reminder to renew your membership in January.
NB: Please note that the Society is not a credentialing nor qualifying organisation, and members are discouraged from using membership status for promotional purposes.