Thank you for your interest in the Clinical Register of the International Neuropsychoanalysis Society. Scroll down to get to the brief application form.
Currently, the training recognized by the Society is the two-day workshop for psychotherapists and psychoanalysts being offered by Professor Mark Solms. Other such courses will be recognized in the future. Criteria for entry into and continued listing on the Clinical Register are as follows:
- To enter the Register, you must:
- have completed a clinical training workshop, AND
- be registered in your home country as a clinical professional (e.g., as a psychiatrist, psychologist, psychoanalyst or social worker), AND
- be a current member of the International Neuropsychoanalysis Society (for details or to join, click here).
- To renew your registration, annually, you must demonstrate ongoing neuropsychoanalytic education, by either:
- attending recognized international meetings and events or our annual congress that year OR
- participating in a recognized clinical study group by Mark Solms and future workshop leaders during that year (such groups are formed after the clinical training workshops) OR
- (completing one of the accredited online courses on our NPSA Learning platform (a list of such courses will be made available annually).
All fields labeled with an asterisk are required. Be sure to click on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form; if you do not receive the confirmation email after submission, or have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.