Thank you for your interest in the Clinical Register of the International Neuropsychoanalysis Society. Scroll down to get to the brief application form.
Currently, the training recognized by the Society is either the two-day clinical workshop being offered by Professor Mark Solms, or Professor Andrea Clarici’s course. Other such courses will be recognized in the future. Criteria for entry into and continued listing on the Clinical Register are as follows:
- To enter the Register, you must:
- have completed a clinical training workshop (Professor Solms’ workshop is available online on the NPSA Learning platform, while details about Professor Clarici’s course can be found here), AND
- be registered in your home country as a clinical professional (e.g., as a psychiatrist, psychologist, psychoanalyst or social worker), AND
- be a current member of the International Neuropsychoanalysis Society (for details or to join, click here).
- To renew your registration, annually, you must demonstrate ongoing neuropsychoanalytic education by either:
- attending our annual congress/conference that year OR
- participating in a recognized clinical study group by Mark Solms and future workshop leaders during that year (such groups are formed after the clinical training workshops) OR
- (completing one of the accredited online courses on our NPSA Learning platform (a list of such courses will be made available annually).
All fields labeled with an asterisk are required. Be sure to click on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form; if you do not receive the confirmation email after submission, or have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.